Nav bar

Thursday, 23 October 2014

The Bather





Hey all, just a quick post today as I've got to run off to an event I'm managing! Check it out if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/871166009561257/
It's a fashion event showcasing the work of up and coming new designers and labels followed by an amazing after party with a special surprise guest DJ from Ibiza… and if that hasn't sold it, it's free entry with a free drinks reception at the start! ;) Mason House at 9:30, would be lovely to see you there!
Otherwise, come along to tomorrow's event at Cafe Kaizen: https://www.facebook.com/events/396804310474298/

Anyway, what I was actually going to discuss was this new set of self-portraits that I recently shot. I know it's simple compared to my usual stuff, but I wanted to try something different I guess… Plus, it was a sneaky excuse to have some piccies of my favourite new buy- this gorgeous Topshop swimming costume that actually marks a new era of daily swimming for me ;) Such a perfect form of exercise - super fun plus a highly effective full body workout!
Anyways, enjoy! ;)

Also, just two days ago I picked up this lil day-maker:
That exquisite masterpiece of a photo (which happens to be right next door to the Erdem ad) is one of the shots in my lookbook and campaign for Laura Apsit Livens! Super excited to see it in the Mayfair Times! ;)
Ciao for now,
Lucy
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! love the mood !

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete