Nav bar

Monday, 29 September 2014

Styling and Modelling with Thang Lee





Photographer: Thang Le
Model: Lucy Feng
Styling: Lucy Feng

Here are some of the results of a very fun collaboration a while back with talented photographer Thang Le. It was lovely being able to combine my modelling with my love of styling, as I played the role of both stylist and model in the shoot and got to spend the days leading up to the shoot gathering an array of garments with the sort of distressed elegance that the work of our inspiration, Paolo Roversi, conveys. The clothes were all my own or borrowed from friends and have mostly spent some of their existences in vintage and thrift stores of course!
Thought I'd alternate between old stuff and new stuff to mix it up a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment