Nav bar

Thursday, 15 May 2014

The Apocolypse Finals


















Photographer: Marion Bracque
Models: Lucy Feng and Jonathan Supajirawatananon (Oxygen Models)
Stylist: Hangna Sohn Koh
Makeup artist: Andrea Rascon
Hair stylist: Sarafina Rose Woodward

Finally allowed to publish these photos from my first London modelling assignment that I mentioned here: http://lucyfeng.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/this-is-it-apocalypse.html

The dashing male model you can see in one of the pictures was my stand-in brother for the day. Must say, I was very impressed that they found me a fellow Eurasian for the shoot. Still remember having a rather Western looking brother in a particular student short film... ;)

I love the dream-like effect of the blurring, overlapping images that Marion has managed to capture using very unusual techniques and I adore the looks that the stylists and hair and make-up team managed to put together! What a talented bunch! ;)

1 comment:

  1. so inspiring! i wish i had a chance to work with you one day!


    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete